นี่ไงเพื่อนเกลอ รูปเธอแฟนฉัน

this is how I document my life :)



(::: Featured Song :::)

I feel alive every time I listen to this song.
It rocks!

Monday 16 January 2017

May 2016 - December 2016

It has been some time blog.
I had been in transition into a different phase of life now called 'Motherhood'.
The conceive caught us by surprise. I was elated at first when I saw the preg kit's double lined positive indication. It was a mix feeling between unanticipated and amazing at the same time. It's like drawing a clear line off the carefree lifestyle we used to have vs the family-oriented things we need to plan from now for the rest of our life as it involves our family. Another physical and emotional toll I have was my persistent nausea before and after every mealtime. It actually lasted for 18 weeks (4+ months). Also regional work has to sadly come to a halt because of my pregnancy :( Sales wasn't coming in and honestly, my future (commission) was bleak... I would wonder if it's because of my pregnancy everything's not working out for me..
The amazing thing was..
when baby kicks and rumbles in my tummy like a little frog, I feel like life has just begun and I love him inside me, nothing else matters, really. :) Maternal instinct it must be.

From left to right
I was 54kg (May) - 51kg (lowest) - 65kg (Dec)

No comments:

Post a Comment