นี่ไงเพื่อนเกลอ รูปเธอแฟนฉัน

this is how I document my life :)



(::: Featured Song :::)

I feel alive every time I listen to this song.
It rocks!

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Milestone, Milestone 2015 :)

Just have to count my blessings again for the opportunities given to me in 2015.
Should I have not embraced the challenges with open arms,
not fought through the tough human-inflicted battles,
not rejected some tempting offers,
not did what I have done,
not said what I have said,
not moving on whenever I should,
not forgive and forget the wrong-doings of others,
I wouldn't have achieved what I had this year.

Below is a milestone for me :)
Worked almost 15hrs for the show, though this deal wasn't huge, it was the fulfilment and happy crowd and client who gave me a sense of achievement. Sponsorship deal for the team!
My life stage has changed.
It will never be back to before where I can surf the net everyday when I'm home from work.
Now my worries have relatively increased -
whether the ants are infesting the kitchen cabinets,
whether the room has been aired (otherwise it will turn mouldy and fleas will infest),
whether the rubbish is cleared everyday,
whether the toilet is clean (hair is cleared, no bad smell in toilet)
whether the clothes is washed every 3 days,
whether the hubs has dinner on his table,
whether the floor is clean enough for FIL,
whether I can squeeze some alone time for my cooking...
Life of a Mrs.

Now everyone's asking about the next stage. 
L.I.F.E.I.S.J.U.S.T.A.J.O.U.R.N.E.Y.

Happy things...
I've hit my annual target where I still have 2.7 more months to go!
I'm also the first in the team to hit and over hit by 115% now. ^_^
Wish myself luck for the last run!
Hopefully more deals will come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment