นี่ไงเพื่อนเกลอ รูปเธอแฟนฉัน

this is how I document my life :)



(::: Featured Song :::)

I feel alive every time I listen to this song.
It rocks!

Tuesday 28 July 2015

28 July

It has been a long ride since my big 1212.
The ups and downs at work,
my house,
gym,
and my new roles being a daughter-in-law and wife.
From a high Q1 and Q2 targets that I have to swallow (double of all my colleagues),
I must celebrate today for...
I've managed to hit the Super High targets till September today! 28 July :)

God is great.
I am leaving at my High :)


1 comment:

  1. well everytime when i but any gig on fiverr its turn out to be a scam therfore now a days i m not believing on fiverr any more and hence will have to search properly for a gud gig


    No Addiction Powder | Aire Bra |Slim 24 Pro | Hair Building Fiber |Dhanlaxmi Yantra |Slim 24 Pro | Body Buildo | Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete