นี่ไงเพื่อนเกลอ รูปเธอแฟนฉัน

this is how I document my life :)



(::: Featured Song :::)

I feel alive every time I listen to this song.
It rocks!

Sunday 3 May 2015

Look beyond the pain

The only way to rise again 
is to forgive, face the fact, forget and keep focussing on different ways to move on. 
You may soon find happiness within and meet more interesting people along the way.
There's really no point seeking revenge, dwelling on things that has already happened or trying to prove anyone wrong.
I've been quite affected by some office gossips that have been going around behind my back by colleagues in my clique~! Sucks right and can be really hurtful when I feel I'm helping them but in the end they think otherwise of me...... but anyway, I'm choosing to forgive and forget about the negative remarks and attitudes made right in my face. My conscience is clear. If I ever hear any more comments on me, I think I would just laugh it off, I really do not wish to be like anyone of those who does nothing but gossips.... I'd rather listen to nice music, opening up to meet and talk to more people who are nice to me. :) So far.... fortunately there are many nice people around in the office whom have no ill intentions at all but their differences are always misunderstood by those who have been amplifying this diversity, negatively. 
I've learnt that there are many advantages of blur-acting and simply not letting things affect you especially in the workplace.
Let's always work professionally and 
really hope the world will put a stop to being judgemental and gossipy.

1 comment:

  1. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific website.



    allah barkat locket | Wonder Shapers | Dhanlaxmi Yantra |Body Buildo | Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete