นี่ไงเพื่อนเกลอ รูปเธอแฟนฉัน

this is how I document my life :)



(::: Featured Song :::)

I feel alive every time I listen to this song.
It rocks!

Thursday 15 January 2015

Bangkok - Oct

 Flew to Bangkok last min.
This time, it's for a purpose.
and there's no turning back.
ซอยละลายทรัพย์
ซาลาเปาน่ารักที่สุดเลย
Regretted not buying the buns back
they are so cute :))))))
Always my favourite dessert kanom chan. ขนมชั้น
Bread is taking a turn in Thai Society.
Westernisation or Consumerism ?
Ok back to real business.
This was totally unprepared.
To cut the story short,
this was the first studio we visited this trip.
Wanted to go to Amata cos' my mom kept asked me to go and speak to p'man, 
mom likes him so much...
Kinda regretted now thinking back...
but that time at VS, Ad was tired, hungry and getting restless so I thought we'll just confirm with VS and get things all done this trip. So we signed the agreement at 7pm and
the next morning was photoshoot at 9am.
Speaking of #efficiency.

With P'Nok, my makeup artist
There were a lot of other guys and team assisting us - P'Pui, Chat, B, etc..
Almost
 
 
Done. Off we go to the shoot.
This will take a whole day-night.
It was really hot in Bangkok in October but
I kinda enjoyed having the scorching sun heating up my skin but no.. i don't miss my tan those days at Tanjong beach. I prefer to be fair as I get old... Mom was right :)
And so, after a good 4-5 hours of work under the hot sun @ Chong Silesay, it's a wrap!
Everyone's tired...
Haven't had food since morning..
Luckily the guys' prepared this for us :)
Holly.
Lunch tasted awesome when served at 6pm.
 
U know mai... Hello Kitty...  :'( 
After You.
Went pass After You @ J Ave, Thonglor ytd but didn't have a chance to eat it. 
Glad the guys brought us to the new Siam Sq One.
When night falls..
Brought Ad to the old railway station market @ Srinakarin
Just behind Seacon sq.
Why does he have to sing Lost Stars... มีความรู้สึกมาก เกือบจะร้องให้แล้วละ
The famous staircase @ 
ฌ็องเซลิเซ่ ติวานนท์
There's something about Thai dogs that makes them happy.
Contentment. :)))))
And God, tell us the reasonYouth is wasted on the youngIt's hunting seasonAnd the lambs are on the runSearching for meaningBut are we all lost starsTrying to light up the dark...But don't you dareLet our best memories bring you sorrowYesterday I saw a lion kiss a deerTurn the pageMaybe we'll find a brand new endingWhere we're dancing in our tears

No comments:

Post a Comment