นี่ไงเพื่อนเกลอ รูปเธอแฟนฉัน

this is how I document my life :)



(::: Featured Song :::)

I feel alive every time I listen to this song.
It rocks!

Saturday 25 October 2014

Busy 2014 - Random Picks

I have been really busy these couple of months till DECEMBER eversince my birthday celebs where work load got heavier :( To make things worse, I was down with this bad loss of voice + phlegm + flu + cough 2-weeks virus which got me really weak and I had to 'make up' for the loss of time after I got better. I really feel sorry for neglecting my friends and Mom. :( Not that I'm their bestest nor they can't do without me cos' they have their own friends + family + activities but I felt I've not been really communicating much with them much or asking them how they are doing cos' of my wierd timings and endless tasks in the daytime which didn't allow me to use my phone or chat with Mom. I've always given the Yes, No, Not replies to her when at work... *guilty* Those times I had for myself were either for Gyms / Lee Dinners / Preparation for the Big Day which I always take a longgggggg time with due to the many distractions I have.
Come Nov, I'm gonna step things up I promise!
Think after the Big Day I can write a book or submit an article to Straits Times on how to prepare for your big day in less than 1 month. Honestly, I have NOT gotten things ready yet - booking the AD services (NONE), GDL stuff (NONE). I'm so screwed....  but I think I'm a really last min person, I can do it whilst having some work life balance too. Ok, it's a bit lopsided with work now. HEY I've hit my target till March 2015 but I don't know why I'm still working so hard for the company. I hate to be so responsible and abiding sometimes but with my conscience, I just can't bring myself to dump these responsibilities and lead a ME-life somehow. F. 

Oh yes, I'm living on Eggs, Vege, Tomatoes, Nuts, Meat for 70 days already.
I've been off CARBS since my declaration on FB on 18 Aug!
I'm celebrating my 70-Day Carb Free diet today! :)
Along with this carb free journey, I'm glad many of my friends are inspired and they're following my diet too. :)
The toasts were left wasted (uneaten).
Scrambled eggs @ Little Diner is soooooo freaking yummy!
Only $5 per portion.
The buns + fries were left wasted too.
Did a Solo shoot recently with my Cort.
I love it :)
When cousin Pat visited the Sunny Island...
I'm so glad I made myself free for her and the chubbs joined.
I've never had so much family fun before, esp with the videos dancing + posing + jumping choreographed by ME! for Pat to take home.
It was definitely a joint effort.
We helped Mom close her shop asap so she could join in the fun @ Gardens by the Bay.
These few months I saw off lots of nice colleagues too.
Never thought we could click but we did and you had to leave.
My favourite Salad Shop stall in Takashimaya.
The portion was so huge I always save it for 2-3 meals.
I was so hungry I had my dinner in my car.
It was 9pm that day.
 
Enjoying work @ Starbucks with my double shot Expresso
They gave me a lil cute Caramel Frapp to try :)
My weight during the 2-weeks I was sick.
It was bounced up to 52kg today. LOL
Sick sick sick.
Still sick.
Sick with Mr Lee. 
Yes. HAHA.
You know buds, we really have many GREAT pics together!
I'm having headaches now on which ones to put sia.
I love this, think I choreographed one ley. LOL
Do u remember where we took it?

No comments:

Post a Comment