นี่ไงเพื่อนเกลอ รูปเธอแฟนฉัน

this is how I document my life :)



(::: Featured Song :::)

I feel alive every time I listen to this song.
It rocks!

Sunday 15 June 2014

Bangkok with Mom

I think all my Bangkok trips nowadays have been really impromptu.
Supposed to go for mini work trip but our counterparts said they would come instead, so I kept my tickets and wanted to go myself. Then Mom said she wana come along and so…
Anyway I tried my best to book the best seats, hotel near BTS and plan the itinerary for her, just for her, since she hardly travels cos' of her work. I'm glad I made all the necessary changes to accommodate her cos' it would have turned out disastrous if I did not cos' if I'm alone, I travel easy, don't take hotel breakfast, don't mind walking and exploring places and most importantly, not so fussy.
Time for movies and my special low carb breakfast before all the sinful food :)
Mom's normal meal.
The Manager decided to upgrade our room @ 
Grand Mecure Fortune to Deluxe Room at high floor, city view.
Have always loved high floors :))))
Yes, I need a nice bathroom.
Today will be a day @ Chinatown, Yaowarat.
So I brought her to eat something i miss so much
ร้านช้าวหมูแดงสีมรกต สอยสุกร
I'm not a big eater but I ordered super special plate for us cos' I miss it so much.
Mom didn't like so much gravy on her rice and the runny egg yolks but on the contrary, this is the best part of the meal for me.
This trip we met very nice cabbies, I guess we were nice passengers too. :)
Found my Mom's favourite snack.
only 20 baht for 10.. 
the seller gave us 3 more sesame ones with mung bean filling free. :)
ขนมไข่นกกระทา It's deep fried mashed sweet potato using limestone water. 
This was my 1st time eating this.
Really yummy.

While Mom was in the fitting room, I was trying to see how I look like in 30 years time in her clothes.
We were just resting at Mister Donut @ Phahurat.
I discovered her hidden talent - Teochew.
I didn't understand a thing what they were talking about for once in Bangkok.
I kinda like it when I don't understand a word so 
I can bo chap, just smile away and play with my phone. :)
After an hour of sleep back @ the hotel,
I brought Mom to dinner @ Huay Kwang.
Love the vege and curry crab. :9
After more shopping @ the medical halls and beauty shops,
we were back by 10pm.

I just made my record spending 20 hours with Mom…
That's end of Day 1/3 - survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment