นี่ไงเพื่อนเกลอ รูปเธอแฟนฉัน

this is how I document my life :)



(::: Featured Song :::)

I feel alive every time I listen to this song.
It rocks!

Monday 20 August 2012

Chikuwa Tei @ Mohamad Sultan

My Birthday meal @ Chikuwa Tei :)
Think I've had quite a few bday meals this year.
Miss this appetizer when I last had at Wasabi Tei @ Far East Plaza.
Thought it was much nicer back then…
This was a lil' lack lustre. :X
Crispy on the skin, fat, oily and succulent meat.
The cod fish is to die for.
The garlic rice was not too bad, just a lil' too hard n dry but per order came with a miso soup and pickles which I thought that was really nice :)
Potato Croquette :)))))) Yumms
Sake Sashimi $10 (5pieces) is not exactly cheap but sure made every dollar worth. They are so fresh, thick and succulent (like the cod fish). We felt like ordering another plate.
Complete with Ika Tempura fried to perfection.. 
My long n tiring day has been well compensated by such simple yet delicious meal...
Thank u for the wonderful meal BB.. 

XOXO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment